We just got back from a really quick 48 hour trip in which we drove down
to Indiana to celebrate bryans grandmothers 90th birthday.
I’ve also had 48 hours to realize a few very important things.
30 things…if you happen to count them.
1. I really LOVE hotel water-parks when there are cousins to play with my children.
2. It is very important to bring the car charger for the dvd player.
3. Kids like to argue whether you drive 3 minutes or 3 hours.
4. I do not like buffets.
5. It is really hard for a family of 5 to sleep in 2 double beds.
6. It is really hard for a family of 5 to sleep in 2 double beds.
7. Sorry…i am a bit sleep deprived…and i tend to repeat things.
8. I really…really love Bryan’s extended family.
9. I was happy that i did NOT have to get into a swimsuit.
10. Every family has problems.
11. If your family doesn’t have problems..then you are not normal.
12. Hotel lighting in the bathroom is not my friend.
13. It is hard to snuggle with your husband when there is a child between you both.
14. My children survive on candy and candy alone.
15. Bryan’s grandmother still drinks wine.
16. Wine helps her vision.
17. Wine helps my vision also.
18. I found out that Bryan’s cousins read my blog.
19. A huge shout out to the Indianapolis crowd.
20. The only one that asked about my nose was my mother in law.
22. She mentioned that noses were not meant to be pierced.
23. She also mentioned that bodies were not meant to have tattoos.
24. Bryan has a tat of a shark on his ankle.
25. I forgot my camera…and did not get one single photo of our weekend.
26.We are home now…and Bryan started taking apart the dance stage in the backyard
27. We don’t rake leaves….we blow them.
28. I really like to take pictures of my shoes.
29. I do not have a shoe problem.
30. I turned the clocks forward so that the kids thought it was really 8 o’clock and time for bed.