* 4 o’clock is a perfect time for a glass of wine.
*the kids came home from school early.
*apparently there is a blizzard engulfing the chicago area.
* i bought 28083409850834 candy hearts today.
* my bag of Trader Joe’s kettle corn is open on the table next to me.
* school was cancelled for tomorrow.
* there is a very large draft of cold air coming from the cracks around the front door.
* i am all stocked up on wine.
* 4 o’clock is never to early for a glass when there is a blizzard outside.
* i’m hoping bryan makes it home from the city.
* if not then i’ll be putting my kids on the train to get him.
* better yet….they can stay in the city with him.
* 4 o’clock means it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
* i just turned the thermostat up to 80.
* i helped a friend plunge her backed up toilet because her husband is out of town.
* she is the only girl in a house of boys.
* i don’t do well with other peoples poop.
* i just sent the kids out to play in the blizzard.
* hope they don’t freeze.
* i gave them a shovel to get the driveway clear.
* they can’t come back inside till it’s done.
* or till my glass of wine is gone.
* or till bryan gets home.
* whichever comes first.
* what kind of neighbor snow blows his sidewalk then stops right at ours.
* can’t they see my children shoveling.
* maybe they see my blinky light in the front window that says “the bar is open”
* i just duct taped around my front door….i was getting cold.
* i am pouring another glass of wine.
* i am pouring one for you as well.