Hello Paris….

It’s here.

I can almost taste it…it’s that close.

My clothes are packed…

my shoes wrapped up…

my passport is tucked away in my bag.

I’ve charged my camera batteries up…

I have chosen the lenses i am bringing along.

I am leaving my computer home where it belongs as

i would like to spend every waking minute devouring the city.

I bought an international plan for my iphone so that i can at least

twitter the moments for you so that you can live

the journey as well.

My flight is overnight…so i arrive in Paris at 8am Wednesday morning.

I will spend three days in Paris with one of my closest friends…Kimberly.

We will also meet up with Simone..who I’ve yet to meet but cannot wait to.

I have a special compartment in my suitcase filled with treasures for my friends.

After three full days in Paris…Kim and I will head on the train down to Avignon…

…which lies in the heart of the south of France….

and spend three days wandering the streets in search of …

ummm

who knows.

Possibly a flea market…or maybe we’ll get lost and find our own adventure.

Then i will leave Kim and head back up to Paris

for one more night before i fly back home.

To answer your question….

yes..i am bringing an extra suitcase for treasures.

anyhoo….

I am signing off.

Seriously…do you really want to read old posts from years past..

i didn’t think so.

You can follow me on twitter { here }.

Till we meet again.

xo

Comments

1. Hope you have a wonderful time!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Can't wait to see your treasures and your pics!!

2. mandiegirl says:

Have a blast!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Lisa@Pickles and Cheese says:

Bon Voyage!

4. Julie Harward says:

I'll catch up with you when you get back…have the time of your life! ๐Ÿ˜€

5. So happy for you guys! Play hard and enjoy the ride!!! Oh and I'm sure your hubbies will enjoy the photos of your lingerie pillow party. ๐Ÿ™‚ hahahaha (Kim posted that on her page yesterday)

So looking forward to all your beautiful photos!!

xoxo,
    Bonnie

6. One Cheap B*tch says:

Have a wonderful time and stay safe! I'm so jealous!

Jeanine

7. Mrs. Adventure says:

Have a wonderful time, looking forward to hearing your stories & seeing what goodies you bring back with you!

8. The Little Red Shop says:

Ohhhh…I'm so happy that you are getting to fulfill your dream, Kasey!!! Have a wonderful time!

: )

Julie Marie (I had to add my full Frenchie name in honor of your trip!)

ps If you are anywhere near a cathedral on Saturday…I happened upon a couple of amazing weddings when I was in Paris. : ) One looked just like a Vogue photo shoot!

9. ***LIZ*** says:

So excited for you, can't wait to hear all about it!

10. Anonymous says:

You must be so excited. I can't even imagine!

11. Simply Mel says:

I'll anxiously await your Paris tweet adventures!

12. a little bit vintage says:

Have an awesome time! Can't wait to see your pics!

Smiles,
    rachel

13. A Casa da Vรก says:

I am so jealous! I hope you have the best time ever! Keep us posted and enjoy it!!

^_^

14. Vintage Junky says:

looking forward to living vicariously through you! Have a safe, fun trip!
    ~Michelle

15. Raining Pearls says:

So happy for you Kasey, can't wait to read all about it.
    xoxo
    Nancy

16. KarenSue says:

Don't forget to breath and enjoy!

17. Have a fabulous time — I'm sure you will!

Janet

18. Shannon says:

How flippin exciting, have a great time and I can't wait to see all your gorgeous pictures when you get back!!!

19. Samantha2818 says:

Hope you have a wonderful time in Paris – you won't be disappointed – it will definitely live up to your expectations. Make sure you visit the Sacre Coeur – fantastic views all over Paris and the famous Montmartre steps you see in photo's. The view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero is great! Get on a tour bus to see the whole of the city as the ticket lasts for two days and you can get on and off where you choose plus it's a cheap way to travel around.
    Hope you have a wonderful time!
    ~Sam

20. Oh have an absolutely fantastic time! Au revoir:)

21. Have a wonderful time sweetie! Can't wait to hear ALL about it:)

22. yaya!
    see ya on the flip side!

23. helen tilston says:

Buon Voyage
    and Buon chance

24. here's wishing you a fantastic trip!!

25. Sophia Mnemosyne says:

Please leave a little something for me … especially the macaroons and hot choc; I will be leaving for Paris (my first trip as an adult on April 20th) so I will be checking your posts for some glimpses of what is to come!!! Have a beautiful time!!!

26. Kasey Kasey!
    Can you hear me hollaring way out here in the great Northwest…well I am hollaring to say…
    HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!
    I am GIDDY for you and Kimberly!
    Oh what a sweet sweet trip you will have!
    I sure wish I knew how to TWEET…so I could follow your trip!
    have fun fun…and knock em dead over there with all of your cute shoes and clothes!
    You are going to be stylin!
    XXOOXXOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
    Have fun fun!
    I am beaming with excitement for you!
    Can't WAIT to see your pictures!

27. Have a wonderful time Kasey!! I envy you this trip and the ladies that you will be spending your time with. Bringing sexy back…. I know if anyone can do it ~ it is the 3 of you!

28. Preppy Mama says:

Have a wonderful safe journey! Can't wait to hear all about it!

29. Lindsey Conrad - Nabors says:

Lucky you! You are going to have a ball!! Can't wait to hear about it and see all your pics!!

Safe travels!

xoxo

LCN

30. You are going to have a blast!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it Kasey!!!

31. Lindsey says:

How exciting! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Lindsey ๐Ÿ™‚

32. NicNacManiac says:

Yippee!!! Bonne Voyage!!!

33. The Flying Bee says:

Enjoy your trip!

xo,
    Adrienne

34. Amanda @ Bits & Pieces says:

I am so excited for you! You're on your way now, so I hope that you have a fabulous time and cannot wait to hear about the entire journey upon your return.

35. Melanie says:

Have FUN FUN FUN!

I can't wait to get your tweets and hear all about it.

36. Chris McGetrick says:

I am so jealous – Paris in the springtime.

Have a wonderful time.

Will check you out through your tweets.

37. Wendy @ The Shabby Nest says:

Have a wonderful and safe trip…I look forward to hearing all about your adventures, you lucky girl, you!

38. Windy Ridge says:

Whaaa?? Your not bringing the computer? You are leaving us home??

I guess I can live without you for a few days;) Will look forward to the tweets and CAN'T WAIT to see the photos and read the stories when you get back.

AU REVOIR!

39. Lisa loraine says:

Have a great time. Eat, Drink and be Merry. keep your $ close,pick pockets love americans. Parisians can speak english but they will appreciate if you try to speak french. The Louve is great as you know it is famous, but Musey de Orsay is a hidden treasure. Youll enjoy it more.Take a night tour on the river, its breath taking. It passes right by the Eiffel tower, Notre dame and all the great hot spots. Mulin Rouge is great, but watch out it is in the red light district! the hotels have package deals with limo and dinner. Paris has an open air flea market, I believe on Wed. and Sat. ask. Youll love it. Oh yes and DONT smile at the men… or they will follow you… unless you want them to ๐Ÿ™‚ they are very forward. Have a great trip!!!

40. Victoria@WhimsybyVictoria says:

Have a safe and wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see and hear all about your amazing time! Enjoy every minute and take a break…you deserve it!

Hugs to you,
    Victoria

41. Sherry @ No Minimalist Here says:

I am so excited for you! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures.

42. Soooo excited for you!! Cannot wait to see pictures.

43. KarenSue says:

Somebody is in Paris right now.
    Just thinking about you!
    I'm sure you are in heaven.

44. Have a splendid time! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hugs & kisses to Paris!

-Gail

45. michelle b @ every little thing says:

so envious that you are heading to wonderful paris!!
    i would love it if you stopped by my blog and helped me name my new piece of furniture…! i need some creative geniuses to come up with the perfect name! and a little gift for the successful namer, too!!
    ps. fin and his new glasses are waaaay adorable!!
    xoxo

46. Jennifer says:

enjoy every minute – every second! Jennifer jennsthreegraces

47. truly blessed says:

have a blast, my dear. i know you will. make sure to come back home.

48. dan the man just forwarded over the shot of the eiffel tower to me while i'm at work
    sitting in an ugly cubicle
    did i spell that correctly?
    i mean who writes out the cubicle?

anyway
    love you friend
    have an amazing time
    i want to hear all about it & see all the treasures you find!!

xo

49. Have the time of your life and I hope you take a lot of pictures for me to see when you come back.

50. kay ellen says:

Have a wonderful trip!

Kay Ellen

51. ricebabies says:

I just found your blog, so lovely. I have two boys so I know how very sweet your Fin must be.

I read your bio, had to follow.

Have a fun, safe trip.

52. sinnlighet says:

What incredibly beautiful blog you have! My compliments!

A footprint from Agneta & Sweden

53. handbags*n*pigtails says:

Oh my goodness, have a WONDERFUL time! Ive always wanted to go to paris. Maybe someday…
    Sarah
    handbagsnpigtails.blogspot.com

54. what a glorious day…you've almost quelled the desire to visit, esp with those beautiful photos…i don't feel like i'm missing out on a thing ๐Ÿ˜‰